Frequently Asked Question
Here are Questions most Clients asked whenever they wanted to hire a General Virtual Assistant Professional
- What do you consider your core skills and services? – Problem Solving, Team player, Business Management, and Self-Management.
- Which ones are outside your scope? – None
- How do you handle a situation when you may not know how to complete a task? – Inform Client about the situation that may affect from completing the task, ask for more time without asking for additional payment.
- How long have you worked as a Virtual Assistant? – 7 years
- Where are you located? – Philippines
- What are your work hours and how many other clients are you servicing on a weekly basis? – USA, Australia, and UK Time, 3-4 Clients in a Week.
- Will my work be sub-contracted to someone else? – Yes
- What software/computer programs do you use and your experience in? – WordPress, BigCommerce, Coffeecup, Google App, CRM App, Email Marketing App, Adobe Photoshop, and many more to mention.
- Do you charge for the time we spend emailing or on the phone? – No, I only charge per task, per hour.
- Do you have client references or testimonials? – Yes
- Do you require me to sign a contract? – Yes
- Do you have a confidentiality agreement? – Yes
- Do you have insurance? – No
- How do you charge? – Per Hour and on Weekly Basis
- Is there an extra charge for rush projects? – No
- Will, you ever work evenings or weekends? – Yes
- What payments do you accept? – Paypal, Bank, and Remittance
- How quickly do you respond during working hours? – As quickly as I can
- What would you do if you have a deadline and your computer suddenly crashed? – I have a backup computer, I always make sure that all my work is backed up.
- What is your interest? – Cooking, Blogging, Designing and Dancing
- What do you enjoy the most about your job? – Technically, everything about it.
- What was the biggest challenge you had in completing a task? – The client is offline and I have no one to ask.
- How did you handle it? – I make sure I understand the instruction, I investigate and apply my intuition.
- What makes you unique and why should I hire you? – My personality, I am a very calm person I can handle the situation smoothly even under pressure. I am very fierce inside, I am a package, if you need Technical, Motivational Coach, Organizer, and Designer it’s Jenaii at your service.
Here are Questions most Clients asked in order for them to have a website.
- How much is the hosting plus domain name and SSL? – $20
- What Program are you going to use to build my website? – Made of WordPress, however, you can tell us what do you preferred.
- How much does it cost to build the website? – $379
- How long does it take to Build the site? – 7 days
- Do you maintain the site? – Yes
- Aside from maintaining the site, do you accept other tasks? – Yes, however per hour rate applies
To speak with our Admin kindly contact email@example.com